- October 21st, 2014Robin Williams' health history would have made him a perfect candidate for Hoffer's high-dose niacin therapy. But would this therapy been better than the "best" drugs available to Williams?
- October 20th, 2014The rest of the world has lost so much ground on supplement levels, usage, and sales - will it happen where you live?
- October 19th, 2014What if the simple act of doing yoga could heal your diseased heart?
- October 17th, 2014Why is MindBodyGreen pushing vaccines? Is this really a 'green' thing to do?
- October 18th, 2014Chemical weapons cause lasting bodily harm, but new research now shows turmeric extracts could provide significant relief from the pain and suffering caused by exposure to them.
- October 17th, 2014Can you call yourself a feminist If you don't support a woman's right to make healthcare decisions for her child?
- October 15th, 2014Citizens draw the line against new oil drilling in Greater Everglades after unauthorized fracking threatens water supplies and triggers county and state lawsuits.
- October 11th, 2014Why would you spray live flu virus, msg and other neurotoxins right up your children's noses, possibly right into their brains?
- October 9th, 2014While the media and medical instutitions panic over the Ebola virus, research confirms antiviral phytochemicals from red algae can treat Ebola, HIV, SARS, Hepatitis-C and other viruses.
- October 7th, 2014Don't miss this amazing presentation filled with natural 'cures'!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
Sayer Ji discusses the mysterious fruit known in tropical regions to heal a wide range of conditions, a true panacea. Learn about this under appreciated tonic and the amazing healing properties it provides.
Take a look at the GreenMedInfo.com research page on Noni's 50+ studied health benefits: Noni | GreenMedInfo
Sayer Ji talks about an amazing new discovery regarding the role of the microbiome (gut bacteria) in extending our genetic capabilities, even redefining our human identity. In this talk he will fill a missing link between the dangers of wheat, gmos and the incredibly importance of supporting your microbiome!
Gluten Free has become such a buzz word that even bottles of water are carrying the marketing pitch. But are there hidden dangers in this increasingly commercialized movement? Are GF products really always healthier? Sayer Ji shares his unique perspective on the topic, revealing 2 fundamental myths everyone should know about.
Sayer Ji describes the amazing research on food as medicine, and why the research itself now points to commonly consumed foods as drug alternatives. From wasabi killing pancreatic cancer, to sesame seeds beating out Tylenol, the future of medicine is clear: your refrigerator and kitchen cupboard will be more important than your medical cabinet.
Beyond GreenMedInfo.com: Why We Exist Sayer Ji explains the fundamental mission and value of Greenmedinfo.com which stretches beyond our website, contributing to spreading awareness of the amazing scientific resources available today supporting natural medicine.
Everyone wants to know what the best quality water is to drink. Reverse Osmosis, Distilled, Spring, and God forbid, some still ask if tap water is 'OK.' Sayer shares his personal and succinct answer as to how to deal with the water quality problem in this post-industrial world.
Sayer Ji, interviewed by Sean Croxton for the upcoming free event The Digestion Sessions, discusses the profoundly addictive hold that wheat has on human physiology, comparing it's narcotic properties to morphine, and explaining how this is emblematic of how the grain-based diet co-opted the human historical trajectory, focusing on the Roman...
Dr. Suzanne Humphries, a highly educated medical doctor with specialities in internal medicine and nephrology talks about vaccines, diseases and health in an interview with Canal 2nd Opinion recorded in Ă„ngelholm, Sweden in september 2014. Dr. Humphries worked as a kidney specialist, when she saw a connection between vaccinations and kidney...
Allergies, skin problems, behavior changes, autoimmune disease, seizures, injection-site cancers — these are just a few of the well-documented adverse vaccine reactions in dogs and cats. Reactions aren't rare; they are just unrecognized and unreported. Risks are only acceptable when they greatly outweigh benefits yet, sadly, many vaccines...
Dr. William Thompson, CDC insider and whistleblower on 13 years of vaccine-autism fraud, appeals to US Congress to take action. YOU SHOULD TOO! Get this link to YOUR CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE NOW. To find out how go to autismactionnetwork.org Please send your personal stories to email@example.com. These will be forwarded to Congressman...
Thank you for your continued support of the Functional Forum, "Empowering Natural Health at Scale." Monday night was a smashing success, thanks for all your help and support in taking this project forward. Watch the replay from Monday, including amazing keynotes from Dr Leo Galland and Dr Robin Berzin, and lively panel discussions. You can...
Published on Aug 26, 2014 We told you recently about a new whistleblower inside the CDC. Now, we know his name: Doctor William Thompson. Doctor Thompson shared his story with Doctor Brian Hooker. Thompson says he stayed quiet for over 10 years after finding a link between vaccines in young black children and autism. Thompson says [...] The post...
The super viral icebucket challenge conceals a dark side. Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo.com, is interviewed on RT international about some of the conflicts of interest behind this campaign. For related research: 60 Natural ALS Cures the "Ice Washing" Campaign Isn't Funding! Written by Sayer Ji, Founder $80 million dollars raised, and yet none...
A stunning new interview with Dr. Andrew Wakefield conducted by Gary Franchi of the Next News Network has just been posted. This interview is the first video interview with Dr. Wakefield following the admission of scientific fraud by a top CDC scientist named Dr. William Thompson. Learn More:...
At 15:45, David Knight of Infowars interviews Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo: Interview with Sayer Ji on Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Foundation Admits Less Than 27% Of Donations Fund Research & Cures. THE BIG ONE: CDC WHISTLEBLOWER GOES PUBLIC NOW. Ice Buckets: NOT the Cure for ALS. 60 Natural ALS Cures the "Ice Washing" Campaign Isn't [...] The...