- April 17th, 2014New research indicates that breastfeeding, which has hundreds of benefits, is also good for preventing dental caries.
- April 17th, 2014A new study suggests they would have been better off stockpiling a placebo than the anti-flu drug known as Tamiflu.
- April 15th, 2014The highly pungent Japanese condiment wasabi contains compounds that strike to the very core of pancreatic cancer malignancy.
- April 14th, 2014Nigella sativa is a truly magical plant with complex properties we are just beginning to understand. But the evidence increasingly shows that it is exceptionally beneficial to the skin.
- April 14th, 2014Here is why I recommend a gluten free diet to all my patients...
- April 14th, 2014When HPV vaccines are looked at closely via the lens of the evidence itself, what is revealed is shocking.
- March 31st, 2014Do probiotic supplements really work? What does the peer-reviewed research reveal?
- April 11th, 2014Once again science has proven that the best health prescription is an apple a day.
- April 14th, 2014Highly concerning new research reveals chemicals used in industrial agriculture are up to 1,000 times more toxic than the regulatory system presently states.
- April 9th, 2014The FDA claims aspartame is safe. Researchers claim it causes memory loss, mood changes, and depression. Who are you going to believe?
Sayer Ji describes the amazing research on food as medicine, and why the research itself now points to commonly consumed foods as drug alternatives. From wasabi killing pancreatic cancer, to sesame seeds beating out Tylenol, the future of medicine is clear: your refrigerator and kitchen cupboard will be more important than your medical cabinet.
Beyond GreenMedInfo.com: Why We Exist Sayer Ji explains the fundamental mission and value of Greenmedinfo.com which stretches beyond our website, contributing to spreading awareness of the amazing scientific resources available today supporting natural medicine.
Everyone wants to know what the best quality water is to drink. Reverse Osmosis, Distilled, Spring, and God forbid, some still ask if tap water is 'OK.' Sayer shares his personal and succinct answer as to how to deal with the water quality problem in this post-industrial world.
Sayer Ji answers the question "What Is Gluten?" debunking the most common myth concerning wheat's most concerning constituents, as well as why one has to be careful with many gluten free alternatives.
Sayer Ji takes a look at this overly used and poorly understood word, explaining the differences between nutrients, chemicals and real food, and their healing properties.
Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, takes you through an intimate, guided tour of why turmeric is his most favorite herb. From tasting it, discussing its lore, and the vast body of literature on its health benefits, this video will give you unique incite into one of Nature's most powerful healing agents.
Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, discusses some basic principles of detoxification, including some practical tips to jump start the process.
The #1 Children's vitamin brand in the US contains ingredients that most parents would never intentionally expose their children to, so why aren't more opting for healthier alternatives? Related Article: Top Pharma-Brand of Children's Vitamins Contains Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals The post Top Pharma-Brand of Children's Vitamins...
Dr. Gonzalez describes the high failure rate of chemo for most cancers. He also gives his opinion as to why chemo is often a first treatment option when it's success rate is so low. See related research on chemotherapy The post Why Chemotherapy Doesn't Work Over 90% of the Time appeared first on GreenMedTV.
Here Dr. Jennifer Landa discusses some of the danger of what food you start your day with. Your energy for the day could stem from that first meal. Find out why. Also, find how long it typically takes to change habits and your lifestyle. The post You're Killing Your Energy by Doing This in the Morning! appeared first on GreenMedTV.
What exactly is in typical vaccines that kids get? You might be surprised. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is an expert on vaccines. She says you'll also be surprised at how much kids today get versus just a generation ago. She also talks about how many different chemicals and antigens are getting put into kids bodies. See related [...] The post What's In...
A study involving more than a million kids suggests the striking worldwide variation in childhood rates of allergies, asthma, and eczema is related to diet. See related research on asthma The post How to Prevent Asthma With Fruits and Vegetables appeared first on GreenMedTV.
What if billions in tax dollars were invested in healthier options rather than given to corporations to subsidize the very foods that are making us sick? See related articles on health/nutrition: www.greenmedinfo.com The post The Startling Truth About How The Government Subsidizes Unhealthy Food appeared first on GreenMedTV.
Arsenic-containing drugs intentionally added to poultry feed to reduce the parasite burden and pinken the meat are apparently converted by cooking into carcinogenic inorganic arsenic compounds. See related research on arsenic The post How Many Cancers Have Been Caused by Arsenic-Laced Chicken? appeared first on GreenMedTV.