- July 20th, 2014Koreans have been enjoying kimchi for about 2000 years. But kimchi is more than a condiment, as more than 130 studies attest to the amazing healing properties of this humble food.
- July 20th, 2014Evidence-based natural alternatives to drugs for canker sores abound!
- July 19th, 2014Viagra is a multi-billion dollar blockbuster drug, but it has serious side effects. Thankfully evidence-based natural alternatives abound...
- July 19th, 2014Is Autism a disease of impaired detoxification? Does the accumulative toxic load from vaccinations, GMOs, and acetaminophen attribute to this impaired detoxification?
- July 19th, 2014Millions take these blockbuster drugs for 'heart protection,' and yet they are actually killing the well established heart protective properties of fish oil.
- July 16th, 2014Did you know that probiotic bacteria are capable of helping you detoxify the most noxious chemicals known to humankind?
- July 9th, 2014New research finds curcumin combined with a polyphenol in green tea and other foods and herbs will inhibit multi-drug resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
- July 2nd, 2014New research finds changing to a low-carb Mediterranean Diet can significantly reverse & reduce type 2 diabetes incidence, even more than a low-fat diet.
- July 14th, 2014Today many cancer sufferers search for alternatives to conventional chemotherapy, such as thymoquinone, an active component of Nigella sativa or black seed oil.
- July 15th, 2014Today's children have been exposed to an unprecedented level of ultrasound technology, both in frequency and intensity. Is it as safe as the medical establishment claims?
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Sayer Ji discusses the mysterious fruit known in tropical regions to heal a wide range of conditions, a true panacea. Learn about this under appreciated tonic and the amazing healing properties it provides.
Take a look at the GreenMedInfo.com research page on Noni's 50+ studied health benefits: Noni | GreenMedInfo
Sayer Ji talks about an amazing new discovery regarding the role of the microbiome (gut bacteria) in extending our genetic capabilities, even redefining our human identity. In this talk he will fill a missing link between the dangers of wheat, gmos and the incredibly importance of supporting your microbiome!
Gluten Free has become such a buzz word that even bottles of water are carrying the marketing pitch. But are there hidden dangers in this increasingly commercialized movement? Are GF products really always healthier? Sayer Ji shares his unique perspective on the topic, revealing 2 fundamental myths everyone should know about.
Sayer Ji describes the amazing research on food as medicine, and why the research itself now points to commonly consumed foods as drug alternatives. From wasabi killing pancreatic cancer, to sesame seeds beating out Tylenol, the future of medicine is clear: your refrigerator and kitchen cupboard will be more important than your medical cabinet.
Beyond GreenMedInfo.com: Why We Exist Sayer Ji explains the fundamental mission and value of Greenmedinfo.com which stretches beyond our website, contributing to spreading awareness of the amazing scientific resources available today supporting natural medicine.
Everyone wants to know what the best quality water is to drink. Reverse Osmosis, Distilled, Spring, and God forbid, some still ask if tap water is 'OK.' Sayer shares his personal and succinct answer as to how to deal with the water quality problem in this post-industrial world.
Sayer Ji answers the question "What Is Gluten?" debunking the most common myth concerning wheat's most concerning constituents, as well as why one has to be careful with many gluten free alternatives.
Sayer Ji takes a look at this overly used and poorly understood word, explaining the differences between nutrients, chemicals and real food, and their healing properties.
Dr. Vronique Desaulniers discusses the popular cancer fund raisers that promote things like ‘running for the cure' and buying ‘pink' products. She says there is a cure for cancer and describes what it is and how it won't come from those fund raisers. "Look at what the pink fundraising industry has done; absolutely nothing. The whole...
Dr. Isaac Eliaz discusses some important steps you can take to help you prevent cancer as well as other health conditions. There are a number of things you can do to increase your odds of staying healthy longer, no matter what your age! See related research on cancer The post 5 Keys to Preventing Cancer: You Won't Believe the Power of #4! appeared...
Does your doctor really know how to successfully treat your chronic condition or disease? Dr. Peter Glidden says ‘no'. Find out why he says you should stop going to your doctor for these issues. Also, find out what you might want to look at instead for these kinds of treatments. Related article: Two Foods That May [...] The post "Fire Your...
How does your body eliminate acid? Dr. Robert O. Young says there are four ways your body tried to regulate pH balance. Find out what those elimination channels are so you can concentrate on those for optimal health. Related article: Research Confirms Sweating Detoxifies Dangerous Metals, Petrochemicals The post 4 Ways To Eliminate Toxic Acid From...
Dr. Vronique Desaulniers discusses the sixth and seventh steps in her 7 Essentials for Healing and Preventing cancer. She discusses herbs and plants that can help boost the immune system and selectively kill cancer cells. She also discusses some early, safe detection methods that can help catch things! Related article: Answering A Burning...
It may be a good idea to get regular cancer screening, but not when the screening itself is dangerous! Cancer researcher Ty Bollinger discusses some screening methods that do much more harm than good. He also mentions some much safer options. "Early detection is great. It depends on what you use to detect…" Ty Bollinger describes [...] The...
Are you helping your body eliminate toxins or are you adding to the problem? Dr. Walter Crinnion discusses supplements that help with the body's toxic burden. Find out what he thinks the top three are, that most people need. You probably aren't familiar with all of them! Find out what Dr. Walter Crinnion says are the [...] The post Top Three...
So many people go to the doctor with high cholesterol and end up on a statin or cholesterol lowering drug for years, if not their entire lives. Dr. Peter Glidden says there is something fundamentally wrong with that and that prolonged statin use can lead to many more serious conditions. "You're central nervous system, your nerves [...] The post...
Did you know that sex can relieve pain and improve your immune system? This handy infographic explains its health benefits… Related article: 3 Natural, Evidence-Based Aphrodisiacs For Women The post Why Sex Is Good For Your Health (Infographic) appeared first on GreenMedTV.
Explore some of the powerful effects that meditation can have on your body. It can reduce blood pressure, change your brain and lots more… Related article: Meditate Before You Have To Medicate The post This Is Your Body On Meditation (Infographic) appeared first on GreenMedTV.