- February 9th, 2016The potential of increasing humanization of animals with emergent human mental and psychological capacities is the risk no one is sure of.
- January 26th, 2016If homeopathy proves one thing, it's that no illness is local. Not even a wart.
- January 25th, 2016Glaucoma leads to incurable blindness. There are no early warning signs. Half of people with the disease don't even know they have it. Changing your diet can cut your risk.
- What is the Zika Virus Epidemic covering up? Harm from GM Mosquitoes, Herbicides, Pesticides, Vaccines!February 5th, 2016Correlation does not mean causation. The Zika virus is being used as a scapegoat for Pharma's dangerous adverse effects.
- January 28th, 2016Imagine you could harness the mind-body mechanism responsible for creative genius, inspiration, bliss, mystical experiences, and possibly even enlightenment?
- January 26th, 2016A solid body of research indicates that consuming pomegranate may be the ideal way to protect yourself against the top two killers in the postmodern age.
- January 24th, 2016Could the melanin found in our bodies and in foods like mushrooms help to mitigate the increasingly dire quantities of radiation we are exposed to daily?
- January 24th, 2016A new study discovered the more grateful you are, the lower your risk of heart attack. Is there a recipe for gratitude? Learn what highly grateful people do differently from the rest.
- January 23rd, 2016Could this humble leaf extract beat a drug that can cost over 100,000 dollars to improve lung cancer survival only a few months?
- January 22nd, 2016Could the commonly used natural plant stevia provide a safer, and more effective means to combat this increasingly prevalent infection than antibiotics?
Amazing changes in medicine, nutrition, biology and science are occurring. In this video Sayer discusses one of the most interesting discoveries of our time: we can capture the energy of the Sun.
Cultivated by humans for at least 10,000 years, the banana is not often acknowledged for its healing properties. But modern scientific research clearly shows it has a wide range of powerful medicinal properties that we should all learn to appreciate.
Sayer Ji discusses one of the most remarkable studies on the healing power of food ever published, as well as the wide range of evidence-based health benefits of grapefruit presently confirmed in the scientific literature.
Eating raw food and making sure that what you put on your body is food quality and not petrochemical are two of the best ways to improve and maintain your health. Sayer explains why...
Sayer Ji explains why is #1 health care strategy when faced with illness is cold-pressed juicing. In this video Sayer discusses some of the basic health benefits of juicing, including ways it alters -- in a positive way -- your gene expression, helping to optimize your overall sense of health and well being.
Sayer Ji breaks down the concerning trend in the movement towards creating an entirely synthetic food supply which dovetails with a vaccine agenda dead-set on transforming your body into a vaccine antigen producing machine. Sound like Science Fiction? Unfortunately, it's already happening!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
Tarahumara Energy Drink called Pinole "Last year I went on a trip to spend time with the Tarahumara Indians which are the fastest long distance runners in the world. I went because I am exploring the next cutting edge for athletes is to grow their own food – the worlds best already do. Athletes ‘get' it about [...] The post Pinole...
Mushroom Research – Critical for Human Survival The renowned mycologist and genius discoverer of immunological and bioremedial properties of mushrooms Paul Stamets unveils his latest breakthrough research. Since our emergence from Africa, mushrooms have represented a thread of knowledge – critical for human survival as medicine, fire...
The unnaturally large, rapid, and sustained calcium levels in the blood caused by calcium supplements may explain why calcium from supplements, but not from food, appears to increase the risk of heart attacks. The post Are Calcium Supplements Safe? appeared first on GreenMedTV.
If depression can be induced with pro-inflammatory drugs, might an anti-inflammatory diet be effective in preventing and treating mood disorders? The post Anti-inflammatory Diet for Depression appeared first on GreenMedTV.
Why do U.S. doctors continue to recommend colonoscopies when most other countries recommend less invasive colon cancer screening methods? The post Should We All Get Colonoscopies Starting at Age 50? appeared first on GreenMedTV.
When placed head-to-head against the American Diabetes Association diet, how do plant-based diets fare in terms of not only blood sugar, body weight, and cholesterol control, but also mood and quality of life? The post Plant-Based Diets for Diabetes appeared first on GreenMedTV.
The green algae, chlorella, may help attenuate the drop in immune function antibodies associated with over-strenuous exercise. The post Preserving Athlete Immunity with Chlorella appeared first on GreenMedTV.
The vast majority of physicians in the United States take gifts from the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to the Sunshine Act, you can find out exactly how much your physician (or any doctor) gets from which drug companies. The post Find Out If Your Doctor Takes Drug Company Money appeared first on GreenMedTV.
At what level of tea consumption might the benefits of tea start to be countered by the risks of lead contamination for green, white, black, and oolong tea for children, pregnant women, and adults in general? The post Lead Contamination of Tea appeared first on GreenMedTV.