- Eating even less than a cup of blueberries a day helps fend off heart disease, cancer, brain aging, and much more. Here are seven great reasons to eat more blueberries every day.
- New research shows that infants accumulate a petrochemical-derived form of vitamin E in their brains.
- The mainstream medical industry has pulled the wool over the public's eyes for years, but their plans are unraveling...
- What if an extract of turmeric works better and is safer than surgery and steroid drugs?
- First Vaxxed, now Man Made Epidemic; Yet another documentary on vaccine safety gets pulled from international film festival
- Pharma’s Dirty Little Secret: Do Bleeding Calves, Narcolepsy and Infertility Have the Same Mechanism for Vaccine InjuryScientists reveal how a hyperactivated immune system can unleash disease
- New research suggests that maple syrup, despite being a concentrated source of "sugar," possesses significant anti-cancer properties.
- A traditional food plant that has been used for thousands of years to improve health and well-being, is finally being validated by science.
- Playing God with genetic modification has unintended effects that no amount of marketing can obfuscate.
- Read about the wide range of powerful, evidence-based health benefits of aloe.
Amazing changes in medicine, nutrition, biology and science are occurring. In this video Sayer discusses one of the most interesting discoveries of our time: we can capture the energy of the Sun.
Cultivated by humans for at least 10,000 years, the banana is not often acknowledged for its healing properties. But modern scientific research clearly shows it has a wide range of powerful medicinal properties that we should all learn to appreciate.
Sayer Ji discusses one of the most remarkable studies on the healing power of food ever published, as well as the wide range of evidence-based health benefits of grapefruit presently confirmed in the scientific literature.
Eating raw food and making sure that what you put on your body is food quality and not petrochemical are two of the best ways to improve and maintain your health. Sayer explains why...
Sayer Ji explains why is #1 health care strategy when faced with illness is cold-pressed juicing. In this video Sayer discusses some of the basic health benefits of juicing, including ways it alters -- in a positive way -- your gene expression, helping to optimize your overall sense of health and well being.
Sayer Ji breaks down the concerning trend in the movement towards creating an entirely synthetic food supply which dovetails with a vaccine agenda dead-set on transforming your body into a vaccine antigen producing machine. Sound like Science Fiction? Unfortunately, it's already happening!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
The post Glyphosate, the Food Supply and the Rise of Autism appeared first on GreenMedTV.
The post Changing the Male Diet After Prostate Cancer Diagnosis appeared first on GreenMedTV.