- April 17th, 2014New research indicates that breastfeeding, which has hundreds of benefits, is also good for preventing dental caries.
- April 17th, 2014A new study suggests they would have been better off stockpiling a placebo than the anti-flu drug known as Tamiflu.
- April 15th, 2014The highly pungent Japanese condiment wasabi contains compounds that strike to the very core of pancreatic cancer malignancy.
- April 14th, 2014Nigella sativa is a truly magical plant with complex properties we are just beginning to understand. But the evidence increasingly shows that it is exceptionally beneficial to the skin.
- April 14th, 2014Here is why I recommend a gluten free diet to all my patients...
- April 14th, 2014When HPV vaccines are looked at closely via the lens of the evidence itself, what is revealed is shocking.
- March 31st, 2014Do probiotic supplements really work? What does the peer-reviewed research reveal?
- April 11th, 2014Once again science has proven that the best health prescription is an apple a day.
- April 14th, 2014Highly concerning new research reveals chemicals used in industrial agriculture are up to 1,000 times more toxic than the regulatory system presently states.
- April 9th, 2014The FDA claims aspartame is safe. Researchers claim it causes memory loss, mood changes, and depression. Who are you going to believe?
Beyond GreenMedInfo.com: Why We Exist Sayer Ji explains the fundamental mission and value of Greenmedinfo.com which stretches beyond our website, contributing to spreading awareness of the amazing scientific resources available today supporting natural medicine.
Everyone wants to know what the best quality water is to drink. Reverse Osmosis, Distilled, Spring, and God forbid, some still ask if tap water is 'OK.' Sayer shares his personal and succinct answer as to how to deal with the water quality problem in this post-industrial world.
Sayer Ji answers the question "What Is Gluten?" debunking the most common myth concerning wheat's most concerning constituents, as well as why one has to be careful with many gluten free alternatives.
Sayer Ji takes a look at this overly used and poorly understood word, explaining the differences between nutrients, chemicals and real food, and their healing properties.
Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, takes you through an intimate, guided tour of why turmeric is his most favorite herb. From tasting it, discussing its lore, and the vast body of literature on its health benefits, this video will give you unique incite into one of Nature's most powerful healing agents.
Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com, discusses some basic principles of detoxification, including some practical tips to jump start the process.
See related article: The Amazing Healing Properties of 13 Common Fruits The post The Disease-Fighting Benefits Of Fruit (Infographic) appeared first on GreenMedTV.
The levels of arsenic, banned pesticides, and dioxins exceeded cancer benchmarks in each of the 364 children tested. Which foods were the primary sources of toxic pollutants for preschoolers and their parents? See Related Research on Arsenic The post High Level of Arsenic & Pesticides found in Children. Which Foods Are To Blame? appeared first on...
Confused about nutrition? Don't be. The path to better health is simple-and agreed upon by almost all scientists. In this week's UltraWellness podcast, Dr. Mark Hyman explains how to optimize your nutrition and which supplements are crucial for vibrant health. Related article: 6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition The post 10...
Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola discusses detoxification and chlorella. Related Article: 8 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Detoxify The post 5 Steps to Detox Your Body: Dr. Mercola appeared first on GreenMedTV.
"Eating just a single serving or more a month of raw broccoli led to half the cancer mortality." The effect of raw and cooked broccoli consumption on survival rates of bladder cancer patients. Related research on broccoli. The post How Broccoli Can Cut Cancer Death Rate by 50% appeared first on GreenMedTV.
Oil pulling is great for naturally whitening your teeth, keeping your teeth and gums healthy, and detoxifying your whole body! See related article: Oil Pulling: Ancient Secret for Optimal Health The post How to Oil Pull for Health and Beauty appeared first on GreenMedTV.
There are so many supplements with different amounts. What about vitamin D from the sun? How Much is an optimal daily amount? Dr. James Dowd is an expert in vitamin D. He offers suggestions on how to test and calculate your personal vitamin D needs. He also discusses any potential of getting too much vitamin [...] The post How Much Vitamin D Do We...