- Mushrooms are prebiotics that not only boost the immune system, but also balance the microbiome in favor of beneficial bacteria, resulting in better digestion, and, amazingly, potential weight loss!
- Could coffee do more than just stimulate alertness and stress out the adrenals? Absolutely, and here's why...
- Reduce the mental decline that begins in mid-age by making moderate changes in your diet and lifestyle.
- In conventional medicine, a cancer diagnosis often implies the need to remove a body part, but is this cure really a cure if it invariably leads to more disease?
- Surrounding yourself with color in both diet and aesthetics can help keep you healthy and happy.
- While authorities are loathe to admit it, Algal Blooms and Red Tide are the result of land-based, man made pollution.
- No single herb threatens the pharmaceutical industry's global monopoly as much as turmeric. Here's why...
- An exciting new study reveals that Hibiscus tea may be far more powerful than pharmaceuticals in combating deadly flu viruses.
- Eating even less than a cup of blueberries a day helps fend off heart disease, cancer, brain aging, and much more. Here are seven great reasons to eat more blueberries every day.
- New research shows that infants accumulate a petrochemical-derived form of vitamin E in their brains.
Amazing changes in medicine, nutrition, biology and science are occurring. In this video Sayer discusses one of the most interesting discoveries of our time: we can capture the energy of the Sun.
Cultivated by humans for at least 10,000 years, the banana is not often acknowledged for its healing properties. But modern scientific research clearly shows it has a wide range of powerful medicinal properties that we should all learn to appreciate.
Sayer Ji discusses one of the most remarkable studies on the healing power of food ever published, as well as the wide range of evidence-based health benefits of grapefruit presently confirmed in the scientific literature.
Eating raw food and making sure that what you put on your body is food quality and not petrochemical are two of the best ways to improve and maintain your health. Sayer explains why...
Sayer Ji explains why is #1 health care strategy when faced with illness is cold-pressed juicing. In this video Sayer discusses some of the basic health benefits of juicing, including ways it alters -- in a positive way -- your gene expression, helping to optimize your overall sense of health and well being.
Sayer Ji breaks down the concerning trend in the movement towards creating an entirely synthetic food supply which dovetails with a vaccine agenda dead-set on transforming your body into a vaccine antigen producing machine. Sound like Science Fiction? Unfortunately, it's already happening!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
The post Glyphosate, the Food Supply and the Rise of Autism appeared first on GreenMedTV.