- May 3rd, 2016Playing God with genetic modification has unintended effects that no amount of marketing can obfuscate.
- April 26th, 2016Read about the wide range of powerful, evidence-based health benefits of aloe.
- February 2nd, 2016In the post-Genomic, post-Science era, a revolution is afoot, but it will be felt first before it is fully known by the intellect.
- April 26th, 2012Given the growing body of scientific support on its health benefit, sesame would be just as at home in a medicine cabinet as it would be a kitchen cupboard.
- April 8th, 2016As master of the public relations game, the medical industry uses the term “prevention” in a way that not only misleads people, but also paves the way to illness.
- April 13th, 2016Cereal grains—the world’s most abundant food source—can affect human behavior and mental health.
- April 18th, 2016After decades of wrongful cancer diagnoses and treatments, and millions harmed, health authorities like NCI and JAMA finally admit they were wrong all along.
- April 9th, 2016A powerful spice extract now replaces toxic synthetic dyes in Kraft's mac & cheese, but when will the FDA approve it to prevent or treat disease?
- April 6th, 2016A groundbreaking new study reveals that a deficiency of sunlight could be as harmful to your health as smoking cigarettes.
- April 5th, 2016Ginkgo biloba has been shown to have benefits in the treatment of over 100 diseases. Here are just 17 proven ways it can heal.
Amazing changes in medicine, nutrition, biology and science are occurring. In this video Sayer discusses one of the most interesting discoveries of our time: we can capture the energy of the Sun.
Cultivated by humans for at least 10,000 years, the banana is not often acknowledged for its healing properties. But modern scientific research clearly shows it has a wide range of powerful medicinal properties that we should all learn to appreciate.
Sayer Ji discusses one of the most remarkable studies on the healing power of food ever published, as well as the wide range of evidence-based health benefits of grapefruit presently confirmed in the scientific literature.
Eating raw food and making sure that what you put on your body is food quality and not petrochemical are two of the best ways to improve and maintain your health. Sayer explains why...
Sayer Ji explains why is #1 health care strategy when faced with illness is cold-pressed juicing. In this video Sayer discusses some of the basic health benefits of juicing, including ways it alters -- in a positive way -- your gene expression, helping to optimize your overall sense of health and well being.
Sayer Ji breaks down the concerning trend in the movement towards creating an entirely synthetic food supply which dovetails with a vaccine agenda dead-set on transforming your body into a vaccine antigen producing machine. Sound like Science Fiction? Unfortunately, it's already happening!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
The plot against the expansion of consciousness. "We can conceive of things that we cannot communicate and that is a thrilling thing." "The inner psychedelic astronaut sees things which no human being has ever seen before and no human being will ever see again." Consciousness and the importance of the ability to carry our experiences, ideas, etc...
The uses and efficacy of Curcumin as part of a naturally sustained approach to good health. Professor Bharat B Aggarwal discusses Curcumin This interview also covers the potential of other spices, to contribute to a healthy diet and lifestyle. Curcumin is an integral part of my own return to good health and my continuing freedom from the toxic...
Vaccine Deception Video Collection Manufactured Consent: Dr Humphries The Science article from 2015 by Michael Mina et al, was taken by medical doctors to be gospel. All of a sudden we are told that while measles may not kill you, the long term immune suppression you get afterwards will wipe our previous immunity. Dr. Humphries reviews the current...
Feds Hold Patent on Cannabis as Medicine For those who believe in marijuana and cannabis freedom, the future has never been brighter. Right now there is an awakening to the benefits of cannabis for medicinal purposes, specifically something called CBD oil. But is the new CBD craze being manipulated by media and politicians? If it weren't [...] The...
Is there already a Cure for Alzheimer's Disease? Alzheimer's disease now affects more than 5.5 million Americans, and it is a disease without cure or meaningful treatment. Dr. Mary Newport, a medical doctor specializing in the care of critically ill newborns, was thrust into the role of caregiver when her husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's...
Tarahumara Energy Drink called Pinole "Last year I went on a trip to spend time with the Tarahumara Indians which are the fastest long distance runners in the world. I went because I am exploring the next cutting edge for athletes is to grow their own food – the worlds best already do. Athletes ‘get' it about [...] The post Pinole...
Mushroom Research – Critical for Human Survival The renowned mycologist and genius discoverer of immunological and bioremedial properties of mushrooms Paul Stamets unveils his latest breakthrough research. Since our emergence from Africa, mushrooms have represented a thread of knowledge – critical for human survival as medicine, fire...
The unnaturally large, rapid, and sustained calcium levels in the blood caused by calcium supplements may explain why calcium from supplements, but not from food, appears to increase the risk of heart attacks. The post Are Calcium Supplements Safe? appeared first on GreenMedTV.
If depression can be induced with pro-inflammatory drugs, might an anti-inflammatory diet be effective in preventing and treating mood disorders? The post Anti-inflammatory Diet for Depression appeared first on GreenMedTV.