- December 7th, 2013A remarkable case study in an HIV positive patient treated with black seed extract resulted in a sustained remission, indicating a safe and affordable alternative to HIV drugs already exists.
- December 6th, 2013Mayor Billy Kenoi signed Bill 113 into law on Thursday, Dec. 6th, prohibiting biotech companies from operating on the Big Island and banning new GMO crops.
- December 5th, 2013GreenMedInfo has assembled more than 60 articles and studies regarding what food substances can help kill cancers, including those that are resistant to treatment with drugs.
- December 4th, 2013There's nothing like a glass of cool, clear water to quench one's thirst. But if your water is fluoridated, it is likey too toxic to drink.
- December 3rd, 2013Those vaccinated against pertussis are carrying and spreading the bacteria and are responsible for most of the outbreaks.
- November 30th, 2013When administered in low doses to already healthy adults, turmeric significantly improves wellness.
- November 29th, 2013Peer-reviewed publication has become a tool through which one vision, that of corporate science, has come to assert ultimate control.
- November 29th, 201316 more studies in support of the amazing health benefits of this black seed.
- November 27th, 2013There are many lofty claims being made about the benefits of the Paleo diet, but are they really true?
- November 27th, 2013With the new guidelines 44 percent of men and 22 percent of women would meet the criteria for taking a statin. Is this good, evidence-based medicine or misguided?
Source: Huffington Post We know that yoga feels good, but what's really happening between the brain and the body when we're in Child's Pose? It turns out, the mind-body connection during the[Read More...]
Dr. Michael Murray discusses what has become this countries fourth leading cause of death. He also explains why it's become such an issue for a particular population and how you[Read More...]
Source: Mercola.com According to the Washington Times,1 WebMD, the second most visited health site on the World Wide Web, has received a $4.8 million government contract to educate doctors about the[Read More...]
Originally sourced from Activist Post. That a former Monsanto scientist should find himself in charge of a specially-created post at the very journal that published two landmark studies questioning the safety[Read More...]
William F. Engdahl, author of "Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of GMO" answers the question "What is wrong with GM food?" with several precise points. Related article: Is GMO Farming Poisoning[Read More...]
Could you could have a gluten allergy and not know it? Take Dr. Mark Hyman's quiz below and find out! The Gluten Quiz Do you have an autoimmune disease such as lupus,[Read More...]