- Pharma’s Dirty Little Secret: Do Bleeding Calves, Narcolepsy and Infertility Have the Same Mechanism for Vaccine InjuryScientists reveal how a hyperactivated immune system can unleash disease
- New research suggests that maple syrup, despite being a concentrated source of "sugar," possesses significant anti-cancer properties.
- A traditional food plant that has been used for thousands of years to improve health and well-being, is finally being validated by science.
- Playing God with genetic modification has unintended effects that no amount of marketing can obfuscate.
- Read about the wide range of powerful, evidence-based health benefits of aloe.
- In the post-Genomic, post-Science era, a revolution is afoot, but it will be felt first before it is fully known by the intellect.
- Given the growing body of scientific support on its health benefit, sesame would be just as at home in a medicine cabinet as it would be a kitchen cupboard.
- As master of the public relations game, the medical industry uses the term “prevention” in a way that not only misleads people, but also paves the way to illness.
- Cereal grains—the world’s most abundant food source—can affect human behavior and mental health.
- After decades of wrongful cancer diagnoses and treatments, and millions harmed, health authorities like NCI and JAMA finally admit they were wrong all along.
Amazing changes in medicine, nutrition, biology and science are occurring. In this video Sayer discusses one of the most interesting discoveries of our time: we can capture the energy of the Sun.
Cultivated by humans for at least 10,000 years, the banana is not often acknowledged for its healing properties. But modern scientific research clearly shows it has a wide range of powerful medicinal properties that we should all learn to appreciate.
Sayer Ji discusses one of the most remarkable studies on the healing power of food ever published, as well as the wide range of evidence-based health benefits of grapefruit presently confirmed in the scientific literature.
Eating raw food and making sure that what you put on your body is food quality and not petrochemical are two of the best ways to improve and maintain your health. Sayer explains why...
Sayer Ji explains why is #1 health care strategy when faced with illness is cold-pressed juicing. In this video Sayer discusses some of the basic health benefits of juicing, including ways it alters -- in a positive way -- your gene expression, helping to optimize your overall sense of health and well being.
Sayer Ji breaks down the concerning trend in the movement towards creating an entirely synthetic food supply which dovetails with a vaccine agenda dead-set on transforming your body into a vaccine antigen producing machine. Sound like Science Fiction? Unfortunately, it's already happening!
Sayer Ji and Tania explore the topic of chocolate, both as a delicious food and a cutting edge medicine, including how to find the best quality on the market.
There is a great amount of misinformation on osteopenia/osteoporosis. Bone density has become the single-minded focus of women, despite the fact that high bone density increases the risk of breast cancer, and that calcium supplements have been found to be highly toxic to the heart. Sayer plumbs deep the 'other side' of the story that few are aware of.
Discussed research in this video include:
Sayer Ji reveals two of his favorite healing foods, both from the perspective of their scientifically validated health benefits and their healing properties as understood from a more philosophical perspective.
Learn with Sayer Ji how make an amazing summer salad containing 3 of the world's most medicinal ingredients, with special expert, Tania Melkonian -- chef and cofounder of EATomology: An Edible Philosophy of Food.
The post The Natural Way to Regenerate Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) appeared first on GreenMedTV.
The post Black, Purple, Red and Brown Rice for Better Health appeared first on GreenMedTV.