The cellphone companies insist the answer is no, and so far the research has offered both sides room for debate. Two new studies shed some light on the issue - providing evidence of a long-term effect for extended cell and wireless use.
Imagine if you lived inside your microwave and could see the ubiquitous frequencies bombarding you several times per minute 24/7. You might be horrified. Some people are now claiming that they are getting sick from it. A condition referred to as 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity,' is a new form of environmental allergy. This sort of multi-frequency barrage of radiation to living beings, is unprecedented ...and rapidly increasing. Welcome, ‘smart’ grid.