Visit our Re-post guidelines
The science is definitive: The Hepatitis B vaccine is not only associated with liver disease, it causes it. The specific harm done is known, clearly documented. Low doses of the hepatitis B vaccine with aluminum adjuvant results in loss of mitochondrial integrity, cell death, and apoptosis, particularly in liver cells.
It is truly ironic that a vaccine supposedly for the purpose of protecting the liver is itself the cause of liver disease.
The authors of Hepatitis B vaccine induces apoptotic death in Hepa1–6 cells clearly point out that their concern is the adjuvant, aluminum hydroxide, with far-reaching implications, since aluminum is routinely used in children's vaccines. Here is their conclusion:
We conclude that exposure of Hepa1–6 cells to a low dose of adjuvanted hepatitis B vaccine leads to loss of mitochondrial integrity, apoptosis induction, and cell death, apoptosis effect was observed also in C2C12 mouse myoblast cell line after treated with low dose of vaccine (0.3, 0.1, 0.05 μg/ml). In addition In vivo apoptotic effect of hepatitis B vaccine was observed in mouse liver.
The bottom line is that the hepatitis B vaccine is responsible for killing liver cells. By itself, that might not be such a big deal. However, this study joins a growing body of evidence demonstrating liver disease, along with other disorders, resulting from hepatitis B vaccinations and aluminum adjuvant, including:
- In vivo study of hepatitis B vaccine effects on inflammation and metabolism gene expression: Expression of 144 genes associated with liver function is changed.
- Hepatitis B vaccination and adult associated gastrointestinal reactions: a follow-up analysis: Gastrointestinal and liver functions are associated with hepatitis B vaccination.
- Hepatitis B vaccine and liver problems in U.S. children less than 6 years old, 1993 and 1994: Children given hepatitis B vaccinations are 2.57 times more likely to suffer from liver problems.
- Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration: Aluminum adjuvant causes motor neuron death, along with associated impairments in motor function, plus memory defects.
- Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations (and explained in Gaia Health, Mechanisms of Aluminum Adjuvant Revealed: Vaccine Risks to Children Clarified: Several autoimmune disorders can be laid at the doorstep of aluminum adjuvant.
These are just a few of the studies documenting harm from hepatitis B vaccines and aluminum adjuvants. You can obtain further information about studies associated with hepatitis B and vaccines on GreenMedInfo.
Lack of Hepatitis B Vaccine's Value
Though the hepatitis B vaccination is taking a terrible toll on children, the question must still be asked: What benefit can be gained from giving the vaccine to newborns, as is now done routinely in American hospitals?
The answer to this question is particularly disturbing. The disease that these babies are supposedly being protected from can be gotten only through sexual contact or blood transmission. It is possible to get it through birth when mothers are infected, but mothers-to-be can be screened for hepatitis B, so there is no plausible risk to newborns of non-infected mothers.
Perhaps it makes sense to give the vaccine to pregnant women to protect their babies? That idea doesn't work, because safety for the fetus is highly questionable.
What about the length of effectiveness of hepatitis B vaccinations? This question can be answered in two ways. First, even if the vaccine lasts a lifetime, it doesn't justify giving it to infants who haven't even developed a blood-brain barrier, thus dramatically increasing risk.
The second answer, is even more compelling: Even by the Centers for Disease Control's own estimation (which, as many of us have become aware, is questionable), the maximum length the vaccine lasts is 20 years. So, just when a child is entering the age of greatest sexual activity, the vaccination provides no benefit. (It should be noted that there are significant questions about its efficacy even when fresh.)
There can be no justification for the mass vaccination of newborn babies with the hepatitis B vaccine. It provides them with no possible benefit.
Reasons for Giving Hepatitis B Vaccine at Birth
In light of the utter lack of value in hepatitis B vaccinations at birth, why are they being virtually mandated in the United States?
The first, and most obvious, is of course profits. There's money to be made in virtually guaranteeing that nearly every newborn receives it. There is, though, an even more insidious possibility.
It's obvious now that the vaccine profiteers and their government lackeys will allow nothing to get in the way of their profits. As documented by Jagannath Chatterjee in Autism: A Conspiracy of Silence, it matters not if careers are ruined or lives are destroyed. If vaccine profits are threatened by proof of their harm, then that information must be squelched—especially if autism is the issue.
One of the points that parents of children with autism routinely note is their normalcy before vaccination. Their children were not born with autism. They know it.
But, if a baby is vaccinated at birth, there is no way to know that there was regression into autism. It's impossible for parents to know that their children's lifelong devastation was caused by a vaccine when it's given at birth.
In light of trashing Dr. Wakefield's reputation and his high quality research, along with the fact that autism has clearly been linked to vaccinations in other studies, plus the vaccine court's acknowledgement of cause-and-effect between its symptoms and vaccination, one must wonder if the real purpose of injecting newborns with the hepatitis B vaccine is to hide the truth of autism being a vaccine-induced condition.
How is a parent to know that a perfectly normal baby has regressed into autism, rather than being born with it, if that child's regression started with a vaccination at birth? How many parents today believe that their babies were born with autism simply because they never had the opportunity to experience them as normal?
- Hepatitis B vaccine induces apoptotic death in Hepa1–6 cells
- In vivo study of hepatitis B vaccine effects on inflammation and metabolism gene expression.
- Hepatitis B vaccination and adult associated gastrointestinal reactions: a follow-up analysis
- Hepatitis B vaccine and liver problems in U.S. children less than 6 years old, 1993 and 1994
- Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration
- Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations
- Hep B Vaccine Damages The Liver It Is Supposed To Protect
- Hepatitis B FAQs for Health Professionals