Visit our Re-post guidelines
The science is definitive: The Hepatitis B vaccine is not only associated with liver disease, it causes it. The specific harm done is known, clearly documented. Low doses of the hepatitis B vaccine with aluminum adjuvant results in loss of mitochondrial integrity, cell death, and apoptosis, particularly in liver cells.
It is truly ironic that a vaccine supposedly for the purpose of protecting the liver is itself the cause of liver disease.
The authors of Hepatitis B vaccine induces apoptotic death in Hepa1–6 cells clearly point out that their concern is the adjuvant, aluminum hydroxide, with far-reaching implications, since aluminum is routinely used in children's vaccines. Here is their conclusion:
We conclude that exposure of Hepa1–6 cells to a low dose of adjuvanted hepatitis B vaccine leads to loss of mitochondrial integrity, apoptosis induction, and cell death, apoptosis effect was observed also in C2C12 mouse myoblast cell line after treated with low dose of vaccine (0.3, 0.1, 0.05 μg/ml). In addition In vivo apoptotic effect of hepatitis B vaccine was observed in mouse liver.
The bottom line is that the hepatitis B vaccine is responsible for killing liver cells. By itself, that might not be such a big deal. However, this study joins a growing body of evidence demonstrating liver disease, along with other disorders, resulting from hepatitis B vaccinations and aluminum adjuvant, including:
- In vivo study of hepatitis B vaccine effects on inflammation and metabolism gene expression: Expression of 144 genes associated with liver function is changed.
- Hepatitis B vaccination and adult associated gastrointestinal reactions: a follow-up analysis: Gastrointestinal and liver functions are associated with hepatitis B vaccination.
- Hepatitis B vaccine and liver problems in U.S. children less than 6 years old, 1993 and 1994: Children given hepatitis B vaccinations are 2.57 times more likely to suffer from liver problems.
- Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration: Aluminum adjuvant causes motor neuron death, along with associated impairments in motor function, plus memory defects.
- Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations (and explained in Gaia Health, Mechanisms of Aluminum Adjuvant Revealed: Vaccine Risks to Children Clarified: Several autoimmune disorders can be laid at the doorstep of aluminum adjuvant.
These are just a few of the studies documenting harm from hepatitis B vaccines and aluminum adjuvants. You can obtain further information about studies associated with hepatitis B and vaccines on GreenMedInfo.
Lack of Hepatitis B Vaccine's Value
Though the hepatitis B vaccination is taking a terrible toll on children, the question must still be asked: What benefit can be gained from giving the vaccine to newborns, as is now done routinely in American hospitals?
The answer to this question is particularly disturbing. The disease that these babies are supposedly being protected from can be gotten only through sexual contact or blood transmission. It is possible to get it through birth when mothers are infected, but mothers-to-be can be screened for hepatitis B, so there is no plausible risk to newborns of non-infected mothers.
Perhaps it makes sense to give the vaccine to pregnant women to protect their babies? That idea doesn't work, because safety for the fetus is highly questionable.
What about the length of effectiveness of hepatitis B vaccinations? This question can be answered in two ways. First, even if the vaccine lasts a lifetime, it doesn't justify giving it to infants who haven't even developed a blood-brain barrier, thus dramatically increasing risk.