3-Week Course, August 12th, 19th, 26th - 2pm PST/5pm EST, 1 and 1/2 hours and 30 minutes Q/A each course. Hosted by Mettaversity. All course enrollees will receive a free digital copy of The Dark Side of Wheat. Enrollment Is Still Ongoing.
1 in 4 Americans will develop cancer at some point in their lives. Yet, the current medical establishment focuses on "early detection" as a primary means of prevention and views cancer as a fatalistic disease only to be treated with chemo, surgery and radiation. Drawing from exciting new developments in the fields of nutrigenomics, epigenetics, whole food nutrition, and mind-body medicine, this 3-part course, will explore this alternative view of cancer causation, as well as the profound implications this will have for those who wish to take back control of their health, or that of their loved ones.
Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo and co-author of The Cancer Killers with New York Times best-selling author Ben Lerner will cover these fascinating topics:
- Natural substances which combat multi-drug resistance, infections and cancer
- 6 bodily tissues that can be regenerated through nutrition
- How most vitamins on the market today are petrochemically derived, and possibly dangerous
- Why wheat may be the most toxic "health food" consumed today
- Is the modern day, drug-based physician a glorified pharmacologist, and is vaccinology as much religion as it is science?
- 5 life-saving spices once worth their weight in gold.
- 10 Longevity Promoting Foods that Can change your life (including pomegranate as a back up "ovary")
- The Post-Organic Era: Why personal health can no longer be separated from planetary health
- Why GM agriculture is destroying our biosphere
- The medical miracle of sunlight; how the molecular fabric of our body falls apart without adequate exposure
About the Instructor
Sayer Ji is the founder and director of GreenMedInfo.com and co-author of the book The Cancer Killers: The Cause Is The Cure with New York Times best-seller Dr. Ben Lerner and Dr. Charles Majors. His writings and research have been published in the Wellbeing Journal, the Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, and have been featured on Mercola.com, NaturalNews.com, Reuters.com, GaryNull.com, Infowars.com and Care2.com.
The cost of the course is $59.
All course participants will receive the critically acclaimed e-book The Dark Side of Wheat written by Sayer Ji. All courses are recorded and can be listened to anytime via an audio file you own. Stay up to date about the event on our Facebook event page.