In order to show our thanks and appreciation for all that our Facebook fans do to promote our cause, and in order to celebrate our reaching the 20,000 Fan mark, we are offering our loyal Facebook fans a special 50% off coupon good on all monthly* and annual memberships (which activate powerful database features) until tomorrow at midnight (March 26th).
You Must Use this Special Coupon Code At Checkout: 20KCELEBRATION
*Note: This coupon will take 50% off only the first month of a monthly membership, but takes 50% off the entire annual membership.
Take Advantage Of This Special Offer Today, and Support A Great Cause!
Its been a long road, and thanks to our fans, followers, supports and growing membership base, we are happy to report the following improvements to our project:
1) GMI is hosted on a server faster than godaddy, faster than hostgator, hydro powered server, with the scalability and stability necessary to serve high traffic loads. We are offering this same alternative hosting to the public to raise awareness.
2) A content mangement system, which enables the cooperation of a global group of health & wellness writers. Do you wish to contribute?
3) A Wikipedia-like contributor role called "Researcher," which enables the exchange of GreenMedInfo.com database features for entry of data from the National Library of Medicine to improve our open access database. Let us know if you are interesteda.
4) A store featuring Downloadable Documents, which features hundreds of quick-reference research guides, saving hundreds of hours of time locating relevant research on the National Library of Medicine, and which can be also be purchased with the GMI tokens provided automatically through a membership.
Also, here are but a few things we have in development...
1) iPad/iPhone and android applications (hence the need for support through our memberships).
2) A hyperlink feature, enabling academic references to be generated for citations auto-magically.
3) New search features, to improve our members' ability to locate information quicker and with greater accuracy.