Recent Comments

• Reply to: The Skin Healing Properties of Black Seed Oil   3 days 17 hours ago
    Subject: Rosacea
    Comment:

Is there any information on using Black Seed oil to treat rosacea?

• Reply to: Has Cancer Been Completely Misunderstood?   6 days 14 hours ago
    Comment:

A cure for cancer? A video presented at TEDMED. Watch breast cancer cells return to normal and then hear from researchers who've dedicated their lives and careers to ending cancer. In many ways, our quest to cure cancer parallels the journey that sought out unobtainium in Avatar. In engineering and fiction; unobtainium is any extremely rare, costly, or impossible material. In this case, a cure for cancer.

Some types of cancer may be a lack of simple compounds that are absent in the extracellular matrix.

• Reply to: Japanese Condiment Fights Highly Lethal Pancreatic Cancer   1 week 22 hours ago
    Comment:

Although it appears to be effective in-vitro, it is required to be proved in in-vivo. There are numerous chemicals which are not effective inside the body. The study should have been complimented with a in-vivo study. Although it evokes interest, not clinically useful info for public, but useful for researchers.

• Reply to: Natural Herbal HPV "Cure" Discovered   1 week 4 days ago
    Subject: Dosage
    Comment:

What would the required dosage be?  How many grams of Turmeric per Kg of bodyweight? Or would it be made into a paste with Aloe Vera and applied topically?

Any indication from GM community members would be greatly appreciated.

• Reply to: Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms and Diagnosis   1 week 5 days ago
    Comment:

An eye opener indeed.....

Sir, How about this Andersons CMD drops? Are they good for consumption on a daily basis.

Or Magnesium can be taken in the form of fruits & vegetables.

Which is the best way?

What supplements are available in the Market?

Pls guide & advise.

Thanks

• Reply to: Turmeric Beats Ibuprofen for Arthritis of the Knee   2 weeks 23 hours ago
    Subject: Yes it works
    Comment:

I take a supplement that contains tumeric, gingerol and saffron. It is marketed as a heart medicine but I understand that all three help with inflammation. I also take black seed (nigella sativa - learned about it here) and serrapeptase.

It does work but it takes time and I have to take the recommended dose every day. Unfortunately, I would guess most people are not going to be willing to do that. I am  now because I let my discipline slip and found out quickly that it was helping. After a week back on the supplements, I am feeling much better.

• Reply to: Herd Immunity: Flawed Science and Mass Vaccination Failures   2 weeks 1 day ago
    Comment:

My last immunization shots were in grade school. My last tetanus shot was in grad school (twenty years). I have never had a flu shot.

Unfortunately, a well meaning elder found out and is now pressuring me to get all of the shots available and to do it "soon". This is in spite of the fact that it is documented that I had and survived rubella, measles, chicken pox, mumps, scarlet fever and pertusis in childhood. I was told that having the disease does not grant immunity- that I could get it again.

Is this true? If so - how is it that I have not had a recurrence despite the fact that I have constantly had contact with at risk populations?

• Reply to: How To Avoid Cataract Surgery   2 weeks 5 days ago
    Comment:

Qigong (pronounced Chee Kung) is an ancient Chinese mind/body/breath coordination exercise which has been shown to help about 200 diseases can be an aid in avoiding cataract surgery -see

for more details on Qigong,

• Reply to: Manufacturing Madness: The Pseudoscience of Modern Psychiatry   2 weeks 5 days ago
    Comment:

Sure people are depressed,it is a chemical imbalance.It's caused by consuming things that should not be consumed or by being exposed to things that we should have been made aware that are dangerous.This is a side effect of our civilization.if you can call it that.

The only protection we have is guarding our health by limiting our exposure levels and flooding our bodies with nutrients to give us optimal performance.

• Reply to: To Journalists on the Eve of Autism Awareness Month   3 weeks 3 days ago
    Subject: Autism
    Comment:

I am afflicted with a form of autism,and I must say that I believe that autism is a by product of inoculations for the following reason:How can we think that injecting a mercury compound,a known neurotoxic substance, is a good idea?

The reason that the medical system can find no link to inoculations is the monetary damage it would do to their system would be devastating.It would lead us to the conclusion they are  acting on our behalf without consideration for the consequences.

The reason autism has increased so substantially is the fact that they start inoculating younger and a lot more often than they used to.

I have heard to many reports of parents stating that they saw a rapid change in their children after inoculations.I saw the change in myself,but I am the odd one.