Recent Comments

• Reply to: Ice Buckets: NOT the Cure for ALS   1 week 3 days ago
    Subject: GMI Goes Viral
    Comment:

It's good to bring to everyone's attention how popular these monster companies are. You mention that the American Cancer Society and other organizatons have gone "viral" with their messages.

Suppose some change in approach were made to cause GMI's message to go viral.

Clearly the word is spreading. However the good message is not on everyone's tongue yet.

Thanks for all the great work,

Tim Marshall

• Reply to: Vaccination Agenda: An Implicit Transhumanism / Dehumanism   1 week 5 days ago
    Subject: Well written
    Comment:

It is fascinating to me when I see a well written article supported by many additional articles and science based evidence on the subject... and than witnessing people making general 'pro-vaccine" comments without even reading it, thinking about its well presented logic??!!

What a great illustration of how "vaccine religion" or in my opinion a "vaccine cult" has its followers blindly accepting this faith without any critical thinking and logic. Few rush to follow the money (from economic, political, geo-political, true history aspects), investigate the science, or lack of it, and exercise common sense...

Thank you for your dedication to this cause Sajer Ji. I use a lot of your research in my work, its infinitely helpful in my practice of holistic health.

• Reply to: Natural Treatments for Ebola Virus Exist, Research Suggests   4 weeks 1 day ago
    Comment:

Ebola is relatively new to us,but hemorrhagic fever is not.According to old time medicine,which is still relavent,there are remedies for the illness.Crotalus Horridus has a history of use in these situations,also if you can,get some Baptisia which is best used in a 3x dilution,and should be repeated often.Baptisia is reported to stimulate the production of antibodies.

• Reply to: No Sex Required: Body Cells Transfer Genetic Info Directly Into Sperm Cells, Amazing Study Finds   7 weeks 4 days ago
    Comment: Yes, genetics can be affected in real-time. The process starts in our mouth. The human body never ceases to amaze me. Anyone that comprehends GreenMedInfo will have a greater understanding of disease than most allopathic physicians of today. Don't get me wrong, doctors are often great with emergency medicine. They just fail a lot when they start pushing pills to suppress symptoms, instead of researching the underlying cause of disease for that individual, i.e; food, habits, exposure, etc.
  • Reply to: The Health Benefits of Beets   8 weeks 5 days ago
    Subject: Frozen Beets
    Comment:

I have a question.   I have beets in my freezer that have been there for several years.  I had scaleded them and skinned them.  Are they still good for health?

• Reply to: Confirmed: Flaxseed Contains 'Estrogens' That Regress Cancer   9 weeks 3 days ago
    Comment:

Thank you for publishing this article and confirming that phytoestrogens are not harmful.  I intuitively knew this all along, even though I was informed by a scientist, who created her own line of natural medications, that to eat soy or drink soy milk was wrong.  She had the temerity to tell me that Chinese people "don't drink soy milk", even though I lived in Hong Kong for 10 years and knew she was dead wrong.  I believe Chinese women (not those who eat a Western diet) rarely suffered through horrific menopause, PMS or breast cancer.  While living in Hong Kong, I went through menopause without a single hot flash or mood swing and put it all down to the mainly Chinese diet I was eating (which included lots of soy products).

• Reply to: Pomegranate-Polyphenol Food Blend Reduces Prostate PSA Rise   10 weeks 1 day ago
    Subject: Pomegranate ?
    Comment:

I think it was more the turmeric then the pomegranate that made the difference.

• Reply to: Honey Found To Have Potent Anti-Influenza Activity   12 weeks 1 day ago
    Subject: Plus
    Comment:

Honey, along with all its high ORAC oxidative stress killing polyphenols, releases hydrogen peroxide and singlet oxygen as in all immune response...Glucose/fructose/sucrose contents stimulate metabolism and energy production...Honey is "money."

• Reply to: Why Angelina Jolie Should Leave Her Ovaries Alone   12 weeks 2 days ago
    Comment:

As an aside: In this American population, we tend to put celebrities on pedestals. Simply because someone is beautiful and famous doesn't mean they are healthy in all regards. The subject of this article has a history of cutting. Some of the women opting for this sort of surgery are not being screened for personality disorders (like Borderline Personality Disorder) and histories of self-mutilation. It can be thrilling to have an audience while one is in the grips of a condoned form of self-mutilation.

• Reply to: Meditate Before You Have To Medicate   12 weeks 4 days ago
    Comment:

Stress is fear and creates tension throughout the body which is electrical resistance and drains energy which leads to oxidative stress and disease...Nervous thinking can result fr a toxic body or a defensive dependent outlook..."as seen on TV."  True power comes from a relaxed peaceful loving place of pure intent.