- Reply to: Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death' Subject: Personal resultsComment:
I have DM type 2. After taking black seed oil one teaspoon per day for a month, my Hgb A1c dropped from 7 to 5.1! Will continue taking it, although it has an undesirable taste. I just chase it down with water.
- Reply to: Wheat Gluten Newly Confirmed To Promote Weight Gain Subject: GMO or NonGMO?Comment:
Without reading the study, is there any idea if they used GMO wheat?
- Reply to: How Garlic Can Save Your Life Subject: Garlic for herpes treatmentComment: I am wondering how you use garlic for the treatment of herpes outbreaks. Do you simply ingest it, or is there a topical way to use it on lesions? Help please.
- Reply to: Confessions of a Renegade Psychiatrist Subject: A change is desperately neededComment:
I find it appalling that mainstream psychiatry doesn't even look at body/blood chemistry and just slaps on a pharmaceutical and/or label. I've seen this with my mother, two daughters and several close friends. To not even acknowledge that the body systems are intricately connected is medical malpractice, in my view. Thank you Dr. Brogan for bringing this to the public. You affirmed my deepest fears about this profession.
- Reply to: FDA approved Gardasil 9: Malfeasance or Stupidity? Subject: Detox from VacinesComment:
Kudos to you for thinking in the right direction. Look into zeolites, I like products from Zeo Health. I see that they now have a capsule form which includes Humic minerals. What a great combo and very convenient, not having to mix with water, but I must say the powder is my go-to for a bedtime detox. Actually night time is the best time to take , because the body is is the restful state and the organs are going to eliminate much better. As for the eyesight, look into de-calcifying the body. David Wolfe has a video (9 parts) which discuss much unknown / over-looked information on calcification. Calcification of the eyes----cataracts. Aluminum is a train-wreck on the human body, we are being inundated with it via aluminum cans, vaccines and mainly chemtrails, depending on which part of the country you live. No wonder dementia and alzheimers rates are absolutely sky-rocketing, don't think those types of health issues are reserved for the elderly. As for the aluminum issue, I recm'd a book by Tenna Merchant; "He's Not Autistic, But". Don't be fooled by the title, it is one of the BEST health books you will ever read, as she heals her son, she realizes that she has passed on all of these health-issues to her son. A must-read for any mom or mother-to-be..... and btw, I am not female.
- Reply to: A New Deficiency Implicated in Many Diseases: Antiviral Mannose-Binding Lectin Subject: Thank you!Comment: Dr. Adams, I particularly appreciate the articles you write regarding Fucoidan, Aloe and Glucosamine. They are important compounds that are typically missing in nearly everyones diet.
- Reply to: Pine Bark Extract Treats Psoriasis, Hemorrhoids, Hypertension Comment:
Pycnogenol occurs in high concentration in black pepper as well as pine bark, which makes me wonder how the concentrations compare between these two. There is research in GMI showing pycnogenol improves lupus/autoimmune disorders.
- Reply to: The Gut, Microbes and Poop Subject: Fetal GI tract not sterileComment:
Nice piece. What makes you think the fetal gut is "pristine in utero"? This is a fallacy without evidence. Children are born at least partially colonized.
- Reply to: Lime Juice Could Save 100's of Thousands of Lives Each Year Subject: Lime Juice/ Health IssuesComment:
I am so grateful to all those who take the time and trouble to do such wonderful research on health issues. They impart the knowledge objectively and then leave you to make an informed decision.
I have learnt so much. Seasons Greetings to all.
- Reply to: Miami Area Nuclear Plant In Partial Shutdown After Steam Leak Comment:
I have no love of the nuclear industry BUT...
...Where was the info on how to avoid radiation or at least a link in the article to GMI articles that suggest so?
As this was sent via GMI news letter and was in my inbox (I did not stumble on it) These are my thoughts on this.
This article has nothing to do with "Green Med" or healing with herbs (only that it is in Sayers proverbial Backyard), unless there was an accident and people need information on how to stay safe from radiation with natural remedies, this article is inappropriate.
Again another BS article and this time, surprisingly, from Sayer himself. I am very disappointed as I come to GMI for healing information NOT conspiratorial news on energy, even if it is couched in a warning. If one needed to investigate this one would use a different website.
Sorry I am a man of my word and in a private letter/email to you said if this type of article is allowed on GMI then I'm not interested in supporting/paying GMI so I will now remove the recurring payments and shall Endeavour to only see real health articles. If you feel this a harsh reaction then don't continue to put up BS reactionary articles that have nothing to do with this sites general philosophy.
I expected better form you Sayer.