- Reply to: Cherries are rich in phenolics which have antineurodegenerative activity. Subject: Error in titleComment:
The title should read AntineuroDEgenerative, not "Antineurogenerative".
- Reply to: FDA Scrutinizes Homeopathy - Urgent Action Required! Subject: The sick FDAComment:
You know the German Nazi's of the 1930's were sick and twisted people, but they promoted and loved Homeopathy. In fact it was they who insisted that main stream doctors learn homeopathy as well as main stream medicine under the third Reich. In our time there is another group of demented fascists who are part of the US government and who are determined to get rid of Homeopathy. Is there something to be learned here? I do not live in the USA but live in a country where Homeopathy is still seen as quackery, our medicines are strictly scrutinized by our government, but we still have Homeopaths that people use, love and trust. Don't let the FDA win, you cannot afford to, not in our time.
- Reply to: Taking Calcium Supplements Causes Brain Lesions Subject: Really?Comment:
Taking Calcium Supplements Causes Brain Lesions ?
REALLY? Quite a conclusion to reach when the authors of the study stated, "Evaluation of randomised controlled trials is warranted to determine whether this relationship is a causal one." Now why would they think it might be a causal relationship. Could it be because, "Among the supplement users, the amount of supplemental Ca was not associated with lesion volume (β = - 0.000035, SE 0.00 015, F(1,139)= 0.06, P= 0.81). The present study demonstrates that the use of Ca-containing dietary supplements, even low-dose supplements, by older adults may be associated with greater lesion volumes". In other words, it didn't matter how much you used or what kind it was, they found brain lesions! And since they didn't factor out things like smoking, weight, diet - the reason why not much has been heard of this study was because it wasn't worth the effort to do so. Yet, it sounds like it is a known fact that taking Calcium supplements causes brain lesions.
- Reply to: FDA Pushing To Regulate Homeopathy Out of Existence? Comment:
Homeopathic products sold in stores are allowed by law to make health claims, the same as pharmaceutical drugs and over-the-counter medications. They are also allowed to state that they have no side effects and do not interact with any other medications. More and more, people are starting to realize that prescription drugs and over-the-counter meds are not safe and are, in fact, toxic to the body. Parents especially are opting for homeopathic treatments for their children, and children that are raised with homeopathy are less likely to become customers of Big Pharma.
It's odd because on the one hand, doctors have derided homeopathy for decades because "there's nothing in it" that could possibly have an effect on the body. Now they're saying it's dangerous? LOL. As usual with the FDA, follow the money to their corporate masters.
- Reply to: (Un) Informed Consent: A Few Things Parents Don’t Know About the Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine – Part 1 Subject: Measles virus in brainComment:
Perhaps origin of measles brain infection is intestinal as studies report a large percentage of autistic children carry measles in their intestines:
"Now a team from the Wake Forest University School of Medicine in North Carolina are examining 275 children with regressive autism and bowel disease - and of the 82 tested so far, 70 prove positive for the measles virus.
Last night the team's leader, Dr Stephen Walker, said: 'Of the handful of results we have in so far, all are vaccine strain and none are wild measles."
- Reply to: Save NJ Religious Vaccine Exemptions. Please Act Now! Subject: National Adult Immunization PlanComment:
The National Vaccine Program Office has published a draft of the National Adult Immunization plan. The public has until March 23, 2015 to comment on this plan. I hope that all people who are concerned by this egregious over-reach of governmental intrusion into the lives of the American people will take action. The draft is a daunting 46 page document, but I urge you to print it and read it, and make an appt. with your state representatives and senators to discuss this issue. And please contact the government with your input prior to the deadline. If enough people are brave enough to resist mandatory vacccination, the government will not have enough resources to enforce the policy, but if we sit idly by, it will happen. They are already moving everything into place in preparation for this plan. Vaccination centers are popping up everywhere, clinics are being built in schools, and special vaccination police are being trained.
- Reply to: Sayer Ji, GreenMedInfo Founder, Appointed to the National Health Federation Board of Governors Subject: Congrats!Comment:
Just wishing you the best and many congratulations on your appointment! What a great combination!
- Reply to: Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death' Subject: Personal resultsComment:
I have DM type 2. After taking black seed oil one teaspoon per day for a month, my Hgb A1c dropped from 7 to 5.1! Will continue taking it, although it has an undesirable taste. I just chase it down with water.
- Reply to: Wheat Gluten Newly Confirmed To Promote Weight Gain Subject: GMO or NonGMO?Comment:
Without reading the study, is there any idea if they used GMO wheat?
- Reply to: How Garlic Can Save Your Life Subject: Garlic for herpes treatmentComment: I am wondering how you use garlic for the treatment of herpes outbreaks. Do you simply ingest it, or is there a topical way to use it on lesions? Help please.