My Recent Comments
- Reply to: Medicine, Mutilation or Stock Manipulation? The Strange Case of Angelina Jolie Subject: It was a ridiculous decision.Comment:
She should have educated herself on all the information that is available today and especially with regard to the fact that cancer has done nothing but increase over the past decades since the Cancer Society started researching for a cure! Obviously there will never be one because the Pharmaceutical and Medical fields are in cahoots and doctors believe all the BS. The chemo and radiation will kill you before the cancer does. The majority must start researching and learning about the alternatives (diet, exercise, controlling stress, organic food and supplements) that are proving to control and cure cancers without surgery, chemo and radiation. Sayer is so right about epigenetics and it just might lead us to the real cure/control of cancer for everyone if our FDA and BIG PHARMA allow it.
- Reply to: Osteoporosis Myth: The Dangers of High Bone Mineral Density Comment: There have been scores of studies showing problems with Calcium monotherapy. Vitamin D and Magnesium are also needed to build bone. and Vitamin K2 is needed to direct the Calcium to the bone instead of elsewhere in the body. Also, these supplements have been shown to retain bone strength, but not restore bone strength. Once the "bridges" inside of the bone have been broken they are very difficult to rebuild. Adding bone density does not rebuild the bridges, but rather just adds to the supporting structure. A simple summary: 500 Calcium, 500 Magnesium, 100 Vitamin K2, 2000+ Vitamin D. Details with charts at: http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_id=1328 http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_id=1446 http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_id=1270
- Reply to: What If The Low-Fat Craze Was Based On Flawed Thinking? Comment:
This single graph shows that INCREASING cholesterol results in LONGER lives. There is a lot more documentation on the page as well. http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_id=754
- Reply to: Why Whooping Cough Vaccine Does Not Work As Advertised Comment: Big outbreaks of whooping cough often occur during cloudy seasons, when there is little sunlight/vitamin D. A few examples: - California 2010: "Year of the invisible sun" - - The most whooping cough cases in 63 years - Washington state 2012 - extreme cloudy spring and summer, - - Whooping cough at epidemic levels: 10X higher than previous year. - Scotland 2012: rainiest April and June ever recorded - - Whooping cough 7X higher than 2011. Whooping cough has been increasing during the past decade, as vitamin D levels have been dropping - globally Having a adequate level of Vitamin D has been proven to greatly greatly reduce many respiratory infections.
- Reply to: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as Early Diabetes Risk Indicator? Comment:
A great many people have noticed the association.
Both are associated with low levels of vitamin D
Low vitamin D might be the common cause for both.
There are a lot of publications which show that people with high levels of vitamin D
are both less likely to get diabetes (prevention) and are able to reduce diabetes (treatment)
- Reply to: 10 Healthy Reasons To Enjoy Real Butter Comment:
Green grass ==> cow ==> vitamin K2 http://chriskresser.com/vitamin-k2-the-missing-nutrient Overview on vitamin K2 and Vitamin D http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_id=765
- Reply to: Ibuprofen Kills Thousands Each Year, So What Is The Alternative? Comment:
Do a quick search on "marijuana DNA damage" or "marijuana cell damage" or "marijuana lung damage". Masking pain rather than addressing its cause is still just an escape rather than a solution. Nothing against pot smoking, it's just not a cure-all or without its own consequences.
- Reply to: Vitamin D: How Much, And What Are Its Benefits? Comment:
Whilst I agree that research shows most people have sub-optimal Vit.D levels (and therefore need supplementation, especially in Winter, to avoid illnesses related to this), it is possible to take too much - and I'm not talking the 'poison' scare of yesteryear.
Two examples: prostate cancer patients do worse above about 60 nmol/L. My own research shows my cancer gets worse as the Vit.D levels rise.
- Reply to: Celeb Bono Partners with Monsanto, G8, to Biowreck Africa Subject: oh noComment:
pure ignorance. though chosen ignorance i suspect. grrr.
- Reply to: Why Is Pesticide Used As An Ingredient In Infant Formula? Subject: organic is not the answerComment:
you should read up on what organic means, it can still be sprayed just not the same level, if you want to keep your baby healthy maybe to the thing most sane people do BREAST FEED.