We are told it is safe to eat, wear and inject into our bodies to "improve immunity," but new research makes a convincing argument that it is causing cancer, and at levels up to 100,000s lower than found in consumer products.
A new study published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology has raised some disturbing possibilities regarding the dangers of a common preservative found in thousands of consumer products on the market today.
Some features are currently member only features. If you are already a member, please login. Otherwise, click here to become a member.