Visit our Re-post guidelines
In this revealing interview, Dr. Scott Jensen, explains that the CDC's present guidelines for determining "COVID-19 deaths" are not evidence-based, and may even have to do with the greater profitability of doing so. His testimony runs directly counter Dr. Fauci, who labeled any criticism of their highly controversial policy "conspiracy theory."
Learn more below:
- The WHO Announces "Suspected" Cases of COVID-19 Should Be Written As COVID-19 Deaths (No Virus Test Required)
- Let's Get Real About This So-Called "Plan-Demic"
- The US Gov. Health Statistics Agency Directs Hospitals to Confirm Suspected COVID-19 Deaths As Confirmed
- Op-Ed: COVID: It's Not One Thing, It's Not One Disease
- Italian Government Study: 99% of their Coronavirus Fatalities Were Already Sick; Half Diagnosed with 3 or More Diseases
- Dr. Fauci NEJM Editorial Suggests That COVID-19 Fatality Rates May Be 10x Lower Than Official Projections
- COVID-19 - Evidence Over Hysteria