Visit our Re-post guidelines
URGENT CALL TO ACTION: March 5th hearing sets stage for federal removal of vaccine exemptions. Time is running out to let your voice be heard!
Today, March 5, 2019, 10:00 a.m., The HELP Committee (Health, Education, Labor and Pensions) will hold a hearing, "Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks?" This is the second U.S. congressional hearing focused on state vaccine laws and the measles outbreaks in the U.S. These federal hearings come on the heels of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Scott Gottlieb making it clear in an interview on February 14, 2019, that if state legislators do not abolish non-medical vaccine exemptions then federal health agencies may step in. See https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/health/vaccine-exemptions-fda-gottlieb/index.html.
It's time to voice your concerns to your elected representatives. Parental rights and civil liberty issues are the very essence of tomorrow's hearing and the hearing that was held on February 27, 2019 in the The Energy & Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee. There are more than 100 vaccine-related bills that have been introduced at the state level. These bills span 30 states proposing to expand, restrict or eliminate vaccine informed consent rights. Foundational freedoms are at risk: a parents right to informed consent to medical risk taking and constitutional rights to exercise religious and conscientious beliefs when it comes to medical decision making.
Parents and advocates must show up to the hearing TOMORROW and at the hearings in your state. See https://nvicadvocacy.org for more information on state-specific legislation and taking action in your state. If your Senator is on the HELP Committee, call and email them today! Organizations around the U.S. are calling for urgent action. Here's what you can do to raise your voice:
If you cannot attend, listen to the "Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks?" Senate hearing live tomorrow, March 5th at 10 a.m.: https://www.help.senate.gov/hearings/vaccines-save-lives-what-is-driving-preventable-disease-outbreaks. While you listen, tweet "Dear @Congress," tag your representatives, and use hashtags #medicalfreedom #vaccinechoice #idonotconsent #vaccinesafety #vaccine and #censorship.
The Children's Health Defense has created six handouts to share with the public and gives guidance on what to communicate to your representatives:
- CHD: The Myth of New and Unusual Measles Outbreaks;
- CHD: This Hearing Should Be About Enforcing Informed Consent;
- CHD: This Hearing Should Be About Lack of Vaccine Effectiveness;
- CHD: This Hearing Should Be About Vaccine Costs;
- CHD: This Hearing Should Be About Vaccine Safety;
- CHD: What is Really Driving This Hearing.
Please feel free to use them in your efforts.
Every single one of us needs to contact our Congressional representatives and Senators starting right now. In your communications, be sure to emphasize that:
- These hearings need to be fair, balanced, and include opposing viewpoints. We have many highly qualified individuals to present those viewpoints.
- Issues related to vaccines should be governed by the states.
- Over $4 billion has been paid out for vaccine injuries and deaths and HHS estimates less than 1% of adverse events are reported. Mandating any procedure involving such risks is unethical.
- HHS has failed in its Congressional directive to study vaccine safety for 30 years.
- Mandating liability-free vaccines that have not been properly safety tested is in direct opposition to the first tenet of the Nuremberg Code: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
- If you have a vaccine-injured child, tell your story. This personal input to those who represent you in our nation's capital illustrates the harsh reality of a vaccine program geared towards industry profit rather than public health.
The future of medical freedom is at stake. Ensuring that our federally elected representatives hear from all of us through emails, faxes and phone calls to both their DC and district offices has never been more important than it is at this moment. If we are to maintain medical freedom and protect the health of generations to come, we need to raise our united voices now! Please share this alert with friends and family and urge them to do the same.
Send the message: No federal elimination of vaccine exemption rights!
Please share this report with friends and family and urge them to take action today.
For research on the underreported, adverse effects of vaccination, visit the GreenMedInfo database on the subject